Your role here
Aries Medical Solution Changes Lives for People through Creating Opportunity to Reach Potential.
We are specialist recruiters. All our consultants are experts in their industry and only recruit into their specific market, which gives our customers the best insight and widest reach during their recruitment process.
The role of a Medical Solution recruitment consultant combines business development and commercial customer service, generating revenue by successfully engaging with clients, candidates and colleagues.
To quote one of our consultants, “I just placed a 60 year old unemployed candidate... we change people's lives, one of the reasons why I love this job!”
The key responsibilities of a recruitment consultant include:
- To achieve excellence in quality, reliability, safety, training and operational efficiency
- Identifying and developing client/business relationships in a competitive environment
- Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each particular client or assignment
- Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client
- Managing the process through interview to offer stage and beyond
- Offering CV, interview and general career advice
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
How We Can Help
- Doctor Expat completes the full online registration process with HRD (Healthcare Registration Department) for your professional license on your behalf for DHA, HAAD and MOH Licenses.
- Payment of all registration, Data Flow and Examination Fees.
- Thorough assessment of documentation to ensure accuracy before submitting to the Health Authority.
- Complete guidance and support.
- Significant Reduction in the license processing time to 6-8 working weeks, whereas if you did this alone, it can take up to 6-8 months!
- Most of all, our service is superior to any other. We offer complete support almost every day. Our standard turnaround times is 24 hours.
Health & Safety Policy
At Aries, we believe that our resources are our assets. The company lays great emphasis on the health and safety of its employees. The company maintains high standards of safety and healthcare at all its operating locations, always ensuring scale of operations without compromising on the standards of safety and health. Compliance with relevant regulations and effective management of these issues is an integral part of company's operating philosophy. Established systems and procedures are constantly revised for improvement to achieve higher standards of safety and occupational health protection.
Awareness classes are conducted at regular intervals on healthy food habits and to get rid of bad habits injurious to health. Special training and mock drills are conducted to follow safety standards. Modern fire detection and fire fighting systems are installed at all work places. Health checkups are made mandatory to all employees every six months. Mind relaxation methods and physical exercises are encouraged. The company organizes regular blood donation camps with the assistance of voluntary organizations.