Front End Job Submission
We provide Frontend Submissions options to our Candidates and Employers, With Frontend Submissions, Candidates and Employers can register with us from the frontend and then, once approved, have complete access to their own dashboard. From the dashboard, Candidates/Employers can update Job applications or job vacancy posts or communicate with Candidates and Employers , and maintain there application status.
Cv & Cover letter
A cover letter for your CV, or covering note is an introductory message that help your CV when applying for a job. The purpose of the cover letter is simple… Convince the reader to open your CV. Learn how to write a cover letter appropriately, and you will hugely increase your chances of getting responses and landing job interviews.
Aries overseas offer help for both overseas and locally based health care professionals wanting to work in the UAE for the licensing. We assist for end to end licensing process and paying all the required authority fees, to assistance with the Regulatory Licensing examinations. with the Regulatory Licensing examinations.
Our consultants and representatives are experts in the local market and job conditions.
There are four types of licenses available in the UAE which allow Health Care Professionals to work. In October 2014, the UAE unified the registration requirements (PQR) for all authorities. This means that now all the requirements are the same, it does not mean that by obtaining a DHA Eligibility Letter for example will allow you to work in Abu Dhabi or Sharjah.
- DHA(Granted by the Dubai Health Authority) This license allows you to practice in the city of Dubai only
- HAAD (Granted by the Health Authority of Abu Dhabi) This license allows you to practice in the cities of Abu Dhabi and Al Ain.
- MOH (Granted by the Ministry of Health) This entitles the holder to practice anywhere in the UAE apart from the Emirates of Dubai and Abu Dhabi. For example Sharjah and Ras al Khaimah.
- DHCC - (Issued by Dubai Health Care City-a free zone) A separate license by Harvard International. This license allows you to only practice only within the DHCC free zone and nowhere else in Dubai
Aries medical staffing agency that offers staffing solutions to healthcare facilities. We provide medical professionals to fill last minute or long-term shifts.
- To achieve excellence in quality, reliability, safety, training and operational efficiency
- Access to Talent
- Our company supplies accomplished Medical staffs.
- Lower Costs and Overhead
- Our company streamlines processes for you and reduces the costs of managing your talent and labor.
- Local Sourcing
- Our company understands how important it is to grasp the people in your community. While other providers recruit from far away locations, We focuses on your local area and fills most positions utilizing the people near you.
- Friendly Service
- Our work closely with you to understand your needs and reach you with solutions that are tailored exactly to what you want.